The Government of India has started the Ayushman Bharat Yojana to provide free treatment to all the poor and underprivileged people of the country. With the help of this scheme, you can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh every year for yourself and your family members. This facility can be availed only by those people whose name is included in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2022. In this article, we will know how to see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. How to check your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana list?
New update : The government has now decided to extend treatment facilities under the Ayushman Bharat scheme to the beneficiaries of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIS) and also to the employees of the Central Armed Police Forces. At the end of the article, we will also tell about them.
How to see your name in Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2022?
The way to check your name in the new list (2022) of Ayushman Bharat Yojana is as follows-
- Step 1: Open the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme on your computer or mobile. Its link is- https://pmjay.gov.in/
- In the homepage that opens on the screen, click on Am I Eligible in the top green bar .
- Step 2: A login page opens. You have to enter your mobile number in it.
- After this, enter the captcha code shown next to it.
- Then click on the button of Generate OTP at the bottom.
- Step 3: An OTP number will come on your mobile via SMS . Put it in the OTP box.
- Now give your consent to share your personal details (name, address, Aadhaar number etc.) by ticking the check box below .
- Now click on the submit button below.
- Step 4: Select the name of your state by clicking on Select State .
- Select Category: Below comes the option to select the category, in which you have to select the option to check name with the help of your name, or ration card or house number or mobile number etc.
- Some states have issued ID numbers at the state level to their missed beneficiaries. For example, MMJAA ID (Chief Minister Jan Arogya Abhiyan Identification Number) has been issued in Uttar Pradesh . If you have got this number, then you can also select it to see the name in the list of Ayushman Yojana.
- Search by name : On selecting this option, you will have to enter your personal details. Such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, wife’s or husband’s name, gender (male, female or transgender), age, district, village/town, pincode etc.
- Search by HHD Number: People whose names were included in the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) of 2011, were given a 24-digit HHD Number (Family Number) went.
- Search By Ration Card number : On selecting this option, you will have to enter your ration card number in the empty box.
- Search By Mobile Number: If the mobile number is also registered along with your name in the list of the government, then you can choose the option of your mobile number.
- Search by UP MMJAAID : Uttar Pradesh government has started Mukhya Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyan in 2019 for the poor people who were left out in the SECC census list of 2011. They have been given ID numbers ( UP MMJAAID ).
- Step 5: After filling any of the options mentioned above, if you click on the search button, you will know whether your name is included in the list of Ayushman Yojana or not.
After the search, if it comes by writing No Result Found then…
If on using any one option, it comes by writing No Result Found , then definitely check with other options as well. If every time No Result Found comes, then you cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
You can also know the name with the help of helpline number 14555.
For any information or help related to Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, the government has issued a tollfree helpline number 14255. You can also check your name with the help of this helpline. Calling facility on this number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Can get checked with the help of Ayushman Mitra / Arogya Mitra
Go to your nearest government hospital and contact the Ayushman Mitra/Arogya Mitra posted there. The private hospitals which have been included in the panel of this scheme, you will also find Ayushman Mitra there. They will help you to get any information related to Ayushman Bharat-Jan Arogya Yojana. They will also find out whether your name is included in the beneficiaries of the scheme or not.
Who can get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Initially, only those people who were named in the Socio-Economic and Caste Census (SECC) of 2011 were included in the beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Only these people could get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. Later some other types of people were also included in the beneficiaries of this scheme. The following categories of people were included in the category of initial beneficiaries-
People from rural areas automatically included in the Ayushman list
- people who are homeless
- family members of manual scavengers
- tribal tribal groups
- people freed from bonded labor
People with 6 Disadvantaged Categories of Rural Areas
- families living in a one-room kutcha house
- Household with no adult (ages 16 to 59)
- female headed household with no adult males
- Persons with disabilities who do not have any able-bodied adult members of their household
- People belonging to Scheduled Castes or Tribes (SC/ST).
- Landless households whose main source of income is manual labor
Categories of people included from urban area
- rag pickers
- domestic workers
- street vendors, cobblers, hawkers
- construction workers
- Plumber, Bhisti, Painter, Welder, Security Guard, Porter or other Overhead Porter
- sweeper, sweeper, gardener
- craftsmen, tailors, artisans who work from home
- Transport workers, drivers, conductors, helpers, rickshaw pullers, or horse cart drivers
- Shopkeeper, Shop Assistant, Institutional Peon, Delivery Assistant, Attendant, Waiter
- Electrician, Mechanic, Assembler, Repair Worker
- laundryman, janitor
People who cannot be included in the list
- Who has a motor driven two wheeler, three wheeler, four wheeler or Fishing Boat vote
- one who has mechanized three wheeler, four wheeler agricultural equipment
- Who has a Kisan Credit Card with a limit of more than Rs 50,000
- Whose family member is in government service
- who has a registered non-agriculture business
- Whose family member earns more than 10 thousand rupees per month
- If you pay Income Tax
- if you pay professional tax
- One who has a pucca house (with pucca walls and pucca roof) of 3 or more rooms
- who has a refrigerator
- who has a landline phone
- Who has irrigation facility and has more than 2.5 acres of irrigated land
- Who has more than 5 acres of irrigated land and has at least two seasons of crops on it
- Who has at least 7.5 acres of land and at least one irrigation equipment
Beneficiaries of the new category included in the list of Ayushman Yojana
Beneficiary Employees of ESIC
In September 2019, the Government of India decided to provide free treatment to state employees who are also covered under the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIS) scheme, under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. Employees whose name is registered in ESIS will get free treatment in hospitals listed in Ayushman Yojana.
Central Security Forces personnel and their families
In January 2021, the central government has decided to extend the benefits of the Ayushman Bharat scheme to Central Armed Police Forces personnel and their families as well. Ayushman CAPF scheme has also been started for free treatment to CAPF jawans and their families. There is no limit on the cost of treatment. It is worth mentioning that, under the Central Paramilitary Force (CAPF), there are a total of 7 types of paramilitary forces-
- NSG: National Security Guard
- AR: Assam Rifles
- ITBP: Indian Tibetan Border Police
- SSB: Sashastra Seema Bal
- CISF: Central Industrial Security Force
- BSF: Border Security Force
- CRPF: Central Reserve Police Force
Registered laborers associated with construction sector
Recently, the government has also started a campaign to make Ayushman cards to the laborers engaged in the construction of houses, bridges, roads etc. This facility will be available to the registered laborers in the State Construction and Workers Welfare Board of the state where you live.
This card can be made by visiting your nearest CSC (Public Service Center) and CHC (Community Health Center). Workers can apply for this card by taking ration card along with the copy of registration, Aadhaar card with family and mobile number.
Laborers in rural areas can take help from their village employment worker or primary health center for this card.
Ayushman Card: What is this scheme and how to check your eligibility?
Ayushman Card: There are many types of diseases and viruses around us, which make us their prey in a few minutes.
After this, a lot of medicines have to be taken and sometimes it even leads to hospitalization.
But in today’s time, the cost of medicines and hospitals has increased so much that it seems difficult for everyone to bear its burden.
Keeping this in mind, the central government started the Ayushman Bharat scheme, which has now been renamed as ‘Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-Chief Minister Scheme’.
So let us know what is this scheme after all and what are the benefits of it to the people.
Check your Ayushman Card eligibility like this:-
# To check eligibility, first of all you have to visit the official portal of the scheme https://pmjay.gov.in/
# Click on the option ‘Am I Eligible’
# Now enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number
# Then two options will appear, in which first select your state
# Search by ration card number and mobile number in other
# After this you will know the eligibility.
Ayushman Card, If eligible, apply for the card like this:-
# Eligible people have to visit their nearest public service center
# Carry with you Aadhaar Card, Residence Certificate, Ration Card and a Mobile Number
# Then your documents will be checked and verified
Ayushman card is issued within 10 to 15 days after everything is found correct.