Periods Pain＃Women may suffer from back pain in their early teens. Most women experience some discomfort during periods and the first day is much worse. But for 5% to 10% of women, the pain can be severe enough to put their lives at risk. Periods Pain＃Women
- 1 Why there is pain in periods?
- 2 Why does stomach ache before period
- 3 period pain treatment
- 4 celery is beneficial
- 5 Consuming ginger is also beneficial
- 6 eat papaya
- 7 use of basil
- 8 dairy products
- 9 hot water bath
- 10 🛑 conclusion– Periods Pain＃Women
Why there is pain in periods?
Women have two types of pain during periods. The first is called primary dysmenorrhea and the second is secondary dysmenorrhea. In primary dysmenorrhea there is pain in the lower abdomen but it is not a disease. This pain occurs at the beginning of periods and gets cured in 2 to 3 days. During this, pain is felt in the lower abdomen and thighs and if there is a disease like fibroids, pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis in the uterus, severe pain is felt during periods and this is called secondary dysmenorrhea. Periods Pain＃Women
This pain increases a week before the start of periods and sometimes due to this there is a complaint of constipation, gas. If the mother has pain during periods, then there will be a possibility of pain in the child too. 40% of women have some symptoms along with period pain, such as bloating, breast tenderness, abdominal bloating, lack of concentration,
• Primary pen
This pain usually occurs in teenage girls and young women as it is a sign of the onset of periods. Abdominal cramps are caused by the contraction of the uterus. Pain can also occur due to lack of blood in the uterus. The pain is mainly in the lower abdomen but can also go down the back and thighs. Some women feel irritable. It is a natural condition and just a minor monthly annoyance for many women. Primary pain can be reduced with the contraceptive pill as well as some relaxation techniques.
• Secondary Pen
This pain may not start until a woman is in her 20s. This pain is not limited only to the month of periods but can occur throughout the period cycle. Periods may become heavier and longer and sex may be painful. Moderate pain can be a sign of other conditions, including infection, that require immediate attention. If you are above 18 years of age and experiencing period pain, you should not hesitate to consult a gynecologist. Periods Pain＃Women
Why does stomach ache before period
Before periods, girls start having problems like abdominal pain and cramps. Sometimes this swelling also appears. But many girls start this problem two days before periods, which is not a good sign. This pain felt before periods and during periods is called dysmenorrhea, but 90 percent of women have this problem due to cramps in the uterus. Prostaglandin hormones are released when the uterus starts the contraction process. During this, clots also come out from the uterus, due to which pain is felt more. Sometimes it can also lead to fibroids and endometriosis.
6 ✅ Simple ways to get rid of Periods Pain＃Women
There are several simple ways to reduce period pain or discomfort –
• ✔️ Take a hot bath with aromatherapy oil.
• ✔️ Always keep a lukewarm water bottle with you.
• ✔️ Massage the back and abdomen. This is extremely effective for some women.
• ✔️ Wear loose fitting clothes for a few days before your period and during your period.
• ✔️ Do some gentle exercise like yoga. Take regular rest before periods. This helps to relax the muscles in the first few days and improves blood flow to the genital area.
• ✔️ Take a pain reliever specially designed for period symptoms for fast relief.
8 ✅ home remedies for stomach pain during periods
Research has shown that period pain can be reduced by balancing the lifestyle –
• ✔️ The first and most important step is to quit smoking.
• ✔️ Smoking is known to increase period pain by reducing the amount of oxygen in the genital area.
• ✔️ Cut down on alcohol consumption.
• ✔️ Eat plenty of high fiber foods, salads and vegetables.
• ✔️ Daily Vitamin-E supplements have to help.
• ✔️ If you eat red meat, make sure it is lean. Eat more chicken and fish.
• ✔️ Reduce eating sweets such as chocolate, cake and biscuits.
• ✔️ Reduce the amount of salt in your diet to avoid water retention. Instead of drinking sweetened water, choose pure fruit juice or mineral water.
period pain treatment
Taking painkillers is not the right way to relieve period pain. Instead of painkiller, some home remedies should be used to relieve this pain. With the help of these methods, one can easily get relief from period pain.
celery is beneficial
The problem of gas increases more in women during periods. Due to the problem of gas also there is pain in the stomach. Celery is the best option to remove it. Mixing half a teaspoon of salt in half a teaspoon of celery and drinking it with lukewarm water gives instant relief in periods. Periods Pain＃Women
Consuming ginger is also beneficial
The use of ginger is very beneficial to relieve the pain in periods. Boil a finely chopped piece of ginger in a cup of water, you can also add sugar to it for the test.
Eating papaya during periods improves digestion. Eating papaya during periods also provides relief in pain. Due to this, the flow of blood also remains fine.
use of basil
Tulsi is a natural painkiller and antibiotic. If you also have severe pain during periods, then while making tea, boil basil leaves in it, it will give relief.
Those women who have calcium deficiency in their body have more pain during periods. That’s why to avoid pain in such times, make sure to consume milk and milk products.
hot water bath
There is severe pain in the stomach and back during periods, to get rid of which hot water fomentation should be done. Periods Pain＃Women
Visit your doctor for a pain check-up. She can give you some specific advice:
• ☑ Treatment with non-hormonal drugs: tranexamic acid or mefenamic acid.
• ☑ Contraception pills : This will not only reduce pain and discomfort, but also make your periods lighter and more regular.
• ☑ Hard pain reliever pills that you cannot buy from a chemist: These should be started as soon as the periods start. Do not wait to take medicine until the pain is severe.
• ☑ The intra-uterine system (IUS) may be suitable for some women: it is a very effective method of contraception that can also reduce blood loss and period pain.
🛑 conclusion– Periods Pain＃Women
Getting periods is a natural process that cannot be stopped or interrupted but the pain and other discomforts it causes can be reduced. If women take some precautions and precautions, then they can come out comfortably from the problems occurring during periods. It can be controlled by changing the routine and keeping a balance in food and drink.