Do you want to know which are the richest companies in the world, then you are really at the right place. In this article, we are going to tell you about the World’s Most Valuable Companies 2019, which are ranked according to their Market Capitalization. If we talk about these top 10 companies, then their total market cap is 5.82 Trillion , which is twice the normal GDP of India (2.61 Trillion) and is equal to the third largest economy “Japan”.
- 1 Top 10 Richest Company in The World
- 1.1 #1 Apple Inc. [Market Cap $ 2.292 Trillion]
- 1.2 #2 Saudi Aramco [Market Cap $ 2.204 Trillion]
- 1.3 #3 Microsoft [Market Cap $ 2.002 Trillion]
- 1.4 #4 Alphabet Inc. [Market Cap $ 1.555 Trillion]
- 1.5 #5 Amazon [Market Cap $ 1.184 Trillion]
- 1.6 #6 Tesla [Market Cap $ 770.13 Billion]
- 1.7 #7 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. [Market Cap $ 613.79 Billion]
- 1.8 #8 Tencent [Market Cap $ 461.77 Billion]
- 1.9 #9 Johnson & Johnson [Market Cap $ 481.07 Billion]
- 1.10 #10 Meta Platforms (Facebook) [Market Cap $ 455.58 Billion]
- 1.11 Related Posts: Read also
Top 10 Richest Company in The World
Here market cap is being talked about because it reflects the real value of the company which is in the form of shares in the stock market . In simple language, it is the total value of Outstanding Shares of any company. Below all the values are given in Billion US Dollar i.e. 1 Billion Dollar = 7 Thousand Crore [70,00,00,00,000 India Rupees].
〄 Read Also:- Top 10 Online Part Time Jobs (Work From Home)
#1 Apple Inc. [Market Cap $ 2.292 Trillion]
- Industry : Electronics, Information Technology.
- Products : Personal Mobile Phones, Computers and Tablets etc.
- Founded: 1 April 1976
- Founders: Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne
- Number of Employee’s : 1,32,000
- Revenue : $ 386.01 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 2.292 Trillion Dollar
- Headquartered : Cupertino, California (United States)
Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne have done what people can’t even think of doing. Initially, he was in it just because of his attachment to technology and first he made a personal computer, but he got the real success when he did the First iPhone Lunch in 2007.
〄 Read Also:- Ways to earn money from blogging
#2 Saudi Aramco [Market Cap $ 2.204 Trillion]
- Industry : Energy, Oil and Gas
- Products : Crude Oil, Diesel , Gasoline Sulfur, Natural Gasoline (NG)
- Founded: 29 May 1933
- Founders: Amin H. Nasser
- Number of Employee’s : 66800
- Revenue : $ 393.92 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 2.204 Trillion Dollar
- Headquartered : Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
The full name of Aramco is Arabia American Oil Company, which is the largest company in the oil and gas sector. Rising oil prices around the world have made this company stand in the list of Top 10 companies within a few years of its listing.
#3 Microsoft [Market Cap $ 2.002 Trillion]
- Industry : Software Development, Technology.
- Products : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Xbox etc.
- Founded: 4 April 1975
- Founders: Bill Gates, Paul Allen
- Number of Employee’s : 1,31,000
- Revenue : $ 192.55 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 2.002 Trillion Dollar
- Headquartered : Redmond, Washington (United States)
- 〄 Read Also:- How to earn money by making a blog in 2023?
I don’t think the name “Bill Gates” needs any introduction. This is the name that topped the list of richest people for many years. He started with a home made Windows software which used to make some tasks easy and today it is present in every computer, even in writing this post its help has been taken.
#4 Alphabet Inc. [Market Cap $ 1.555 Trillion]
- Industry : Internet, Multinational Conglomerate Company.
- Founded: 2 October 2015
- Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Products : Android, AdSense, Analytics, Blogger, Calico, Drive, YouTube etc.
- Number of Employee’s : 1,00,000
- Revenue : $ 270.33 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 1.555 Trillion Dollar
- Headquartered : Mountain View, California (United States)
- 〄 Read Also:- 2023 Business Ideas | Less capital, more profit Business Ideas
Alphabet is an American multinational company and a subsidiary of Google. Google is not just a Search Engine, today if we are using the Internet then it is only and only because of Google. Google has provided so many products that you can easily earn money from Google sitting at home and without Google, I do not think that you would have been able to read this article.
#5 Amazon [Market Cap $ 1.184 Trillion]
- Industry : Retail Business, E-Commerce Company
- Founded: 5 July 1994
- Founder: Jeff Bezos
- Number of Employee’s : 5,66,000
- Revenue : $ 477.74 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 1.184 Trillion Dollar
- Headquartered : Seattle, Washington (United States)
Amazon is an American multinational technology company which is No. 1 among all E-Commerce companies in the world. is on 1. This story started in 1994 when he started this website named after Brazil and the world’s most spectacular rain forest named ” Amazon “. This is mainly an online store where any person can sell his goods and anyone can buy that goods, along with this you can also sell other’s goods with the help of Affiliated Marketing .
#6 Tesla [Market Cap $ 770.13 Billion]
- Industry : Automotive
- Founded: 1 July 2003
- Founder: Elon Musk, Martin Eberhard, JB Straubel, Marc Tarpenning, Ian Wright
- Number of Employee’s : 110000
- Revenue : $ 62.19 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 770.13 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Austin, Texas, United States
- 〄 Read Also:- Google: How to earn Money from Google Opinion Rewards
Who does not know Tesla Company in today’s time, it was established in the year 2003 by a group of engineers. Electric Drive for the world was the only aim of their founders. Today Tesla is producing electric vehicles, due to which the dependence on Fossil Fuels is gradually decreasing in the world.
#7 Berkshire Hathaway Inc. [Market Cap $ 613.79 Billion]
- Industry : Insurance, Finances, Railway Transport, Utilities, Food and Non-Food Products
- Owner : Warren Buffett
- Number of Employee’s : 370,000+
- Revenue : $ 353.16 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 613.79 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Omaha, Nebraska (United States)
- 〄 Read Also:- Best Money Earning Game 2022
Warren Buffett whom the world today considers the King of the Stock Market. He started this company and gradually took it to a higher level. At present, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. holds a majority stake in major US airline carriers.
#8 Tencent [Market Cap $ 461.77 Billion]
- Industry : Multinational Conglomerate, Internet.
- Founded: 11 November 1998
- Founders: Ma Huateng, Zhang Zhidong, Chen Yidan, Xu Chenye, Zeng Liqing
- Number of Employee’s : 54,000+
- Revenue : $ 87.37 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 461.77 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Shenzhen, China
Tencent is a Chinese Internet company that was established in 1998. It is the world’s largest company in Internet-related services & products, Entertainment, Artificial intelligence and Technology, as well as it is ranked 8th in the list of world’s most expensive companies.
#9 Johnson & Johnson [Market Cap $ 481.07 Billion]
- Industry : Medical Device Company, Pharmaceuticals.
- Products: Producing Drugs and Medical Equipment
- Headquartered : New Brunswick, New Jersey (United States)
- Revenue : $ 94.88 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap : $ 481.07 Billion Dollar
Johnson & Johnson Company produces Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. The Johnson & Johnson Company is named in 1986 after the three brothers who own it – Robert Wood Johnson, James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson. Currently, it employs about 134,000 employees and along with this it is included in the list of Top 10 Biggest Companies.
#10 Meta Platforms (Facebook) [Market Cap $ 455.58 Billion]
- Industry : Social Network, Internet.
- Founder: Mark Zuckerberg
- Founded: February 2004
- Number of Employee’s : 30,000+
- Revenue : $ 120.18 Billion Dollar
- Market Cap Value : $ 455.58 Billion Dollar
- Headquartered : Menlo Park, California (United States)
- 〄 Read Also:- How to Earn money from facebook
Who does not know Facebook, it is a social network company which is a huge platform of Social Media. Although in the last few years, due to the decrease in the number of users of Facebook, its growth has come down, but still Facebook is a huge medium of sharing photos and videos on social media.