Interesting facts of Burj Khalifa :
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world and this huge building is located in Dubai.
- The length of Burj Khalifa is 828 meters and it is a 168-storey building which has added to the glory of Dubai.
- It cost 8 billion dollars to build this huge building. And many worker’s lost their lives in the constructions of this huge building’s.
- The construction work of Burj Khalifa was started on 6 January 2004 and in 2010 this building was completed and it was inaugurated on 4 January 2010.
- This building was built by Crown Prince Rashid of Dubai and designed by Adrian Smith salt architect.
- The entire contract to build Burj Khalifa was taken by Shamsung Engineered Company Haider Consulting. And this company had done the entire construction work.
- Burj Khalifa is 2716 feet high, that is, this building is 3 times higher than the Eiffel Tower.
- In Burj Khalifa, you will get to see all the luxury facilities like car parking, swimming pool, shopping mall, restaurant, etc. It has swimming’s pools on the 76th floors and restaurants on the 122nd floor.
- This building is so high that from its top floor you can see Saudi Arabia’s neighboring country Iran.
- At first its name was Burj Dubai, then its name was changed to Burj Khalifa.
- This huge building also includes 58 elevators and 2958 parking spaces, 304 hotels and 901 apartments.
- 10 lakh liters of water is consumed daily in this building, with the help of 150 meter pipe, water is transported to the building.
- 1 lakh 10 thousand tonnes of concrete has been used in the construction of Burj Khalifa. Whose weight is equal to about 20000 African elephants.
- The outer surface of Burj Khalifa is made up of about 25000 glasses.
- Burj Khalifa has registered many records in its name such as tallest building, tallest lift, most floors etc.
- Burj Khalifa can be seen from a distance of 94 km, which is also not less than a record in itself.
- This building was built by 12000 laborers working together day and night and some of them even had to lose their lives, so please do remember those laborers without whom this was not possible.
- One day’s electricity consumption of Burj Khalifa Building is so much that you can burn 3 lakh 60 thousand bulbs of 100 watts at the same time.
- The designers of this building’s was given after seeing the flowers named » Hymenocallis.
- Its beauty is enhanced by the lakes around it and its lighting. The cost of lighting of this building is up to 1.5 million dollars annually.
- As you have come to know that the height of Burj Khalifa is 828 meters, but do you know that a helipad is also present at a height of 210 meters.
- There are total 168 floors in Burj Khalifa, as you move towards the top floor of Burj Khalifa, the price of the floor will increase further.
- Talking about Burj Khalifa Price in Indian Rupees, it is about 11250 Crore rupees.
- As much water as the AC installed in this building would extract in a year, 5 Olympic swimming pools would be filled with that much water.
- If you want to take a single floor of Burj Khalifa, then you will get the cheapest floor for 1400 $ per square feet.
History and information of Burj Khalifa in Englsih :
Today we are going to visit the world’s tallest building and Dubai’s largest building Burj Khalifa and tell the information about the tourist place. The Burj Khalifa located in the city of Dubai is the tallest building in the world with 163 storeys and touching the sky. You can easily see Burj Khalifa even 90 km away. Because of this, Burj Khalifa is one of the most popular attractions in Dubai. 24 carat gold’s has been use in the interior part’s of Burj Khalifa.
Burj Khalifa, located at an altitude of 2,700 feet, is the tallest tower in the world. Two observation decks, a Las Vegas-inspired fountain, and the city’s best luxury hotels and many restaurants make this a 21st-century architectural marvel. Tourists can see the view of whole Dubai very well from the height of Burj Khalifa building. At night on Burj Khalifa, the city is seen shining with colorful lights in the dark.
Burj Khalifa Architect
If you tell us about the structure of Burj Khalifa and the architecture of Burj Khalifa, then there is a beautiful depiction of triple-lobed footprint, Hymenocallis flower in it. The tallest tower in the world is a Y shaped structure. The Burj Khalifa is a magnificent structure of Islamic architecture built of three elements arranged around a central core. The stack effect or chimney effect phenomenon associated with the Burj Khalifa further affects the structure of the Burj Khalifa.
Best Time To Visit Burj Khalifa
Best time to visit Burj Khalifa – If you want to visit Burj Khalifa. So let us tell you that the winter season is considered the best time to visit this beautiful place. Because tourists are good to visit Dubai in the months of November to April. In the months of January and February, there are more tourists in Dubai due to the Dubai Shopping Festival.
Burj Khalifa Opening And Closing Time
Time to visit Burj Khalifa from inside – To visit Burj Khalifa and see it well, tourists can visit any time of the year from sunrise to sunset.
Burj Khalifa Ticket Price
Burj Khalifa Entry Fee – Tourists have to pay an entry fee to see the beautiful Burj Khalifa structure. You can book online as well as offline to enter and visit there. The cost of Burj Khalifa’s entry fee depends on the time of travel and the number of floors one wants to visit. Its price can range from around Rs.1900 to Rs.7500. Let us inform you that children below the age of 4 are not charged for entry into Burj Khalifa.
Burj Khalifa Construction
The construction work of Burj Khalifa was started on 6 January 2004 and by completing its construction work, Burj Khalifa was given the status of the world’s tallest man-made structure. From laying the foundation of Burj Khalifa and starting the excavation work, it took about 1325 days for the construction period. Over 380 engineers and on-site technicians worked to build the Burj Khalifa.
List Of Tourist Attraction Near Burj Khalifa Dubai
- Dubai Desert Safari (Dubai Desert Safari)
- Miracle Garden Dubai (Miracle Garden Dubai)
- Marina Waterfront Dubai (Marina Waterfront Dubai)
- Burj Al Arab Dubai (Burj Al Arab Dubai)
- The Dubai Fountain
- Dubai Creek (Dubai Creek)
- Grand Mosque Dubai (Grand Mosque of Dubai)
- Dubai Opera (Dubai Opera)
- Global Village Dubai (Global Village Dubai)
- Dubai Mall (Dubai Mall)
- Kite Beach Dubai (Kite Beach Dubai)
- Jumeirah Mosque Dubai (Jumeirah Mosque Dubai)
- Bollywood Park Dubai (Bollywood Park of Dubai)
- Guru Nanak Darbar Dubai (Guru Nanak Darbar Dubai)
- Etihad Museum Dubai (Etihad Museum Dubai)
- Ski Dubai (Ski Dubai)
- Dolphinarium Dubai (Dolphinarium Dubai)
- Saeed Al Maktoum House Dubai (Saeed Al Maktoum House Dubai)
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary Dubai (Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary Dubai)
Local Food Of Dubai Hotel
- Chelo Kebab
- Iranian Sangak (Iranian Sangak)
- Al Machboos
- Al Harees
- Shirin Polo
- Kousa Mahshi
- Baba Ganoush
Where To Stay In Dubai
⇶ Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Center
⇶ Atlantis The Palm
⇶ Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai
⇶ Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
⇶ Dubai International Hotel
⇶ Premier Inn Dubai International Airport Hotel
How To Reach Burj Khalifa From India
If tourists want to visit Burj Khalifa Dubai from India. So you can take international flight from India to Dubai. Let us tell you that Dubai International Airport is the main airport of the metropolis in the city of Dubai. Let us tell you that the airport is said to be the busiest airport in the UAE. Tourists can also take taxis or any other local transport from Dubai airport to reach Burj Khalifa. With his help, Burj Khalifa can be reached.
12 Interesting Facts About Burj khalifa
- 300 Chinese cladding experts designed the Burj Khalifa Tower with the cladding system.
- Burj Khalifa uses 250,000 gallons of water per day.
- In the early times, Burj Khalifa was called Burj Dubai.
- During peak construction, Burj Khalifa employed 12,000 workers per day.
- Amazing structure Burj Khalifa has 58 lifts.
- Under the ground of Burj Khalifa building, 163 buildings are built on top of another ground.
- The beautiful Burj Khalifa building has 2957 parking spaces, 900 apartments and 304 hotels.
- Not one but 7 world records are registered in the name of Burj Khalifa.
- The temperature of the top floor of Burj Khalifa is 6 degrees less than the ground level.
- Before its inauguration, it was known as Burj Dubai or Khalifa Tower.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in Dubai and its height is 800 28 meters.
- The lake is spread all around the Burj Khalifa, which increases its beauty manifold.
Q .Where is the world’s largest building?
The Burj Khalifas, the tallest building in the world’s, is located in Dubai.
Q. Who built Burj Khalifa?
The construction work of Burj Khalifa has been given to South Korean company Samsung C&T Corporation.
Q. From how far can it be seen?
The Burj Khalifa building can be seen even from 95 kilometers.
Q. How much money was spent in building Burj Khalifa?
The Burj Khalifa used the amount of concrete used by 100,000 elephants, the amount of aluminum used in five A380 airplanes, and cost $1.5 billion to build.
Q. How many laborers have a hand in making Burj Khalifa?
12,000 laborers worked day and night to build the Burj Khalifa tower.
Q .How many people can stay in Burj Khalifa?
Burj Khalifa has accommodation for about 35,000 people.
Q. What is Burj Khalifa made of?
Mostly aluminum and concrete have been used to make Burj Khalifa.
You have information about the Tallest building in the world . Or if you find something wrong in the given information, then immediately write us in the comment and email and tell us, we will keep updating, thank you.
, Thank you for visiting the site!
If you liked this post then do share it with your friends!