Do you know who is Narendra Modi?, Narendra Modi Biography?, Narendra Modi’s full name? And if you do not know what is the success story of Modi, then in this article, we are going to provide you complete information about the most influential and popular leader of the world i.e. Prime Minister Modi.
Mr. Narendra Modi, who is now the Prime Minister of India, is the hope of everyone’s development. We hope that the promises of good governance and development made by Narendra Modi will be successful in fulfilling them. Modi ji is a great speaker, he knows very well what he is saying. Here we have 10 interesting facts about Narendra Modi which you never knew.
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Narendra Modi is a patriot since childhood, during the Indo-Pak war of 1965, he helped the soldiers who were going to war at railway stations considering it as his human duty to serve them. He also served the flood affected people in Gujarat during 1967.
2. Narendra Modi ji is very fond of writing poetry. Modi ji writes in Gujarati language and some books written by him have also been published. Along with this, he is also very fond of photography, he also organized an exhibition to show his collection of pictures clicked by him.
3. Modi ji was always very fond of Hindutva philosophy. When he was young, he went alone to the Himalaya Mountains and stayed there for 2 years with Yogi Sadhus and from there he learned the philosophy of Hinduism.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Narendra Modi has also done a three-month course in America on relations with the public and managing a good image. Today Modi ji is known as the most popular leader of the world, this may be one of the reasons behind his success.
5. Narendra Modi ji never consumed drugs. He has never consumed alcohol and never smoked. He is completely vegetarian.
✔Read Also:- Best 10 Garmiyon Mein Ghumne Ki Jagah Kaun Kaun Si Hai
6. Narendra Modi is the most popular leader in India because of his high vision. He has more than 40+ lakh followers on his own Twitter account. The most popular Indian politician on Facebook among all Indian celebrities and the 6th most popular celebrity on Twitter among all Indian celebrities.
7. Yes! Narendra Modi ji is married. His parents had arranged his marriage when he was a child, he was engaged at the age of 13 and married at the age of 18. He spent very little time with his wife and separated very soon. Because he decided to pursue his traveling life.
8. He has told in many interviews that he does not sleep much, takes maximum 5 hours of sleep, he says that he wakes up at 5.30 every day, no matter what time he sleeps at night.
9. We all know about Narendra Modi ji’s attachment to Social Network (Twitter) and Technology. Every morning they log in to their account or system and read everything that is written about them or related to them.
10. Narendra Modi is very choosy in his dress matters. And recently it has come to know that all their clothes are from the same brand Jade Blue which is an Ahmedabad based textile company.
Honored with the Legion of Merit by US President Trump on December 22, 2020, awarded with the Seoul Peace Prize in February 2019 and Honorable Jan-Nayak / Lok-Nayak the then Prime Minister Shri. Our article dedicated to the biography of Narendra Damodardas Modi is not only going to be interesting but also informative.
In view of Modi’s popularity and universality, we are going to present Narendra Modi Biography/ Narendra Modi’s life introduction in this article so that all our readers and students can see Narendra Modi and his life-journey closely and get inspiration from him. And get encouragement.
Finally, in this article, we will give you information about these points showing Modi’s life journey –
- Narendra Modi Biography : Narendra Modi Life Introduction?
- Narendra Modi Education? : Education of Narendra Modi?
- Success Story of Narendra Modi? : Modi’s success story?
- Narendra Modi’s full name? : What is the full name of Modi?
- Who is Narendra Modi? : Who is Narendra Modi?
- How Rich is PM Modi? : How rich is Modi?
- Essay on Narendra Modi
In short, Who is Narendra Modi?
As a world beloved political leader and the then 15th Indian Prime Minister, Shri. Narendra Modi is working in the work of nation-development, who not only created Modi wave in the whole of India in the year 2014 but also continued the pace of this wave in the year 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Overall, we can say that Prime Minister Modi is not only the most popular Prime Minister of India, but at the same time he is counted among the most influential leaders of the world on the international stage, who are the people of India and the people of India. It is a matter of pride and honor.
After independence, Narendra Modi has earned popularity as well as world-endearment in Indian politics, tarnishing the influence of Pt. Because of which critics have started making him a subject of controversy, but Modi is moving forward on the path of his duty, whose far-reaching and final result will be the development of India.
✔Read Also:- What is Girl And Girl Relationship
Narendra Modi Biography : Narendra Modi Life Introduction?
The most intense, sharp and energetic Prime Minister of the country and abroad, Shri. In order to provide a balanced figure by including all the achievements and life-images of Modi, here we are taking the help of some character-building points, which are as follows –
1. Full name of Narendra Modi? : What is the full name of Modi?
Modi’s full name is Narendra Damodardas Modi , who is also known by other names in terms of popularity such as Modi Ji and Namo .
2. How was Modi’s family condition?
Modi was born on September 17, 1950 , in Vadnagar village in Mahesana district, then in Bombay state and currently in Gujarat .
Modi’s childhood was marred by economic hardship because Modi was born as the third child in the family of Damodardas Moolchand Modi, who was a father and Hiraben Modi, who was a mother, who were economically weak and living a life on the margins. Who had a total of six children, due to which it was very difficult to get sufficient amount of upbringing.
Another reason for this economic hardship was that the couple to whom Modi was born belonged to the Modh-Ghanchi-Teli community , which was declared as an OBC by the Government of India, which simply meant that , those classes which are extremely backward socio-economically and are living their lives on the margins of the society.
✔Read Also:- Munshi Premchand Biography 2023
3. How was Modi’s childhood?
It is said that Modi’s childhood was a struggle as from childhood he used to sell tea at the railway station with his father but a school teacher based in Vadnagar says that even though Modi’s economic and family condition is not good But Modi was brilliant and talented.
The schoolmaster says that, in Modi, signs of mental agility were visible from the beginning such as participating in debates and drama competitions and designing and implementing new political welfare schemes. Etcetera.
Overall, we can say that Modi’s childhood was full of economic hardships because to run the financially weak family, Modi had to travel not only with his father but also with his brothers to railway stations, buses Tea had to be sold at bases and public places, but Modi never lost courage in all these adverse conditions, but bravely faced all the difficulties and the result is that instead of running tea, Modi is running India today.
4. Who are there in Modi’s family?
Modi necessarily comes from a weak economic family but comes from a prosperous family where he got ample amount of support and trust. At present, the father is dead while the mother’s blessings are still there and the names of all the brothers of Modi are as follows: Somabhai Modi, Amrit Modi, Prahlad Modi and Pankaj Modi.
Talking about Modi’s sisters, the name of his only sister Vasanti Ben Hasmukh Lal Modi deserves mention. Also know the name of Modi’s wife which is Jashod Ben Chimanlal Modi and we cannot tell you the names of Modi’s children because Modi couple did not have any children.
5. When, how and at what age did Modi get engaged and married?
Let us tell Modi’s fans that Modi’s marriage took place in the year 1968, that too according to all the customs of Ghanchi community, but the most interesting thing is that Modi was only 13 years old when Modi’s engagement took place. He was a 17-year-old boy and in the year 1968, when he got married, he was just a 17-year-old teenager.
6. What was the result of this early marriage?
It is said that Modi had taken an undisclosed divorce after marriage but it is not a fact because Modi had adopted a life of recluse shortly after marriage i.e. had distanced himself from his wife.
According to the Financial Express , the newly-weds lived together for a few years but then parted ways, to which Modi’s biographer said, “They were married, but they were not together.” Never be After a few years of marriage, Narendra Modi left the house and in a way his married life almost came to an end. ,
7. When did Modi accept his wife after a long separation?
We all know that Modi has always maintained silence on his marital status and especially in the last 4 assembly elections. Modi, accepting his marital status, said that he had not committed any sin by not declaring that he was unmarried because according to Modi, an unmarried person can fight against mis-governance and corruption more strongly than a married one because he has the support of his wife. There is no worry about family and children.
Modi, in an affidavit the first time he ran in the elections, accepted Jashoda Ben as his wife and broke his silence on his marital status for years.
8. Narendra Modi Education? / Education of Narendra Modi?
As we all know, the financial condition of Modi’s family was far from normal, due to which Modi completed his secondary education in the year 1967 and left home for higher studies without family support. Gave.
Modi gave a break to his higher education but did not leave it because in the year 1978, Modi started his higher education and in politics, Modi did BA and MA from Delhi University and Gujarat University located in Ahmedabad. received the education of
9. What are Modi’s interests?
To present all the interests of Modi, we will take the help of these points such as –
- Modi is a complete vegetarian, that is, he consumes only vegetarian food.
- Modi loves to do yoga regularly,
- Modi is very interested in literature and he also likes to read,
- Modi considers Syama Prasad Mukherjee and Atal Bihari Vajpayee as his political gurus etc.
✔Read Also:- Biography of Prem Rawat Maharaj Ji
10. How is Modi’s lifestyle?
Modi lives a simple life, preferring to consume vegetarian food and adopting a frugal, active and introverted lifestyle, due to which he is sometimes called a fashion-icon.
You will be surprised to know that, to balance his lifestyle, Prime Minister Modi had also done a course of Image Management and Public Relation for a total of 3 months in America, but still his lifestyle can be said to be completely pure and dedicated. Is.
11. How Rich is PM Modi? : How rich is Modi?
According to the current information and available sources, Prime Minister Modi has total assets of Rs 2.28 crore, which he never tried to hide.
12. How much salary does Modi get as the Prime Minister?
Many of our readers and students want to know that, how much salary Modi gets as a Prime Minister, then we can tell you that, Modi is given a monthly salary of Rs 1,60,000 and other allowances as a Prime Minister.
13. How many cars does Modi have in total?
This information is interesting as well as surprising that no car is registered in the name of Modi, that is, Modi does not have any car of his own, there can be no other proof of simple and ordinary life-style than this.
14. Does Modi also have a writer inside him?
Many of our readers and fans of Modi have a question that whether there is a writer inside Modi , then we want to tell you that there is a writer inside Modi who writes different works from time to time. Keeps composing like –
Books like Jyotipunj, Aboard of Love, Premteerth, Kelve Te Kelavani, Sakshibhav and Social Harmony etc. have been composed by a restrained writer living within Modi.
15. Did Modi want to join the army too?
Our Prime Minister wanted to serve the country from the beginning, for which he also wanted to join the army, but his financial crisis and broken family system did not allow him to do so.
16. Was Modi also of nomadic nature?
Yes, there was also a traveler within Modi who came out when Modi left his home due to economic reasons and went on an unlimited India tour during which he also got a closer look at the diverse cultures of India. Tried to.
17. What is the global image of Modi?
To present Modi’s global image completely in front of you, we will take the help of some points which are as follows –
- In the year 2014, Forbes magazine ranked Modi 14th in the list of the world’s most influential and powerful people.
- In 2015, Modi was ranked 9th among the most powerful people in the world according to a survey and
- Modi has also been honored with many national and international awards etc.
With the help of all the above mentioned points, we have made our popular Prime Minister Mr. Tried to present Modi’s life introduction in a balanced form, but Modi has yet to establish more records, so this life introduction is incomplete, which we leave the responsibility of completing on time.
Narendra Modi Political Biography : Political life introduction of Narendra Modi?
Just as the life introduction of Prime Minister Modi is interesting and knowledgeable, in the same way the political life introduction of our world-beloved Prime Minister is also interesting and knowledgeable, so here we are going to present Narendra Modi Political Biography i.e. Success Story of Narendra Modi in a very step by step manner. Modi’s success story? Taking the help of some points to present, which are as follows –
“The fun of winning comes only when everyone is waiting for you to lose!” — Narendra Modi
1. How did Modi start his political journey?
Modi began his political journey right from his college days when he threw himself wholeheartedly and devotedly as an RSS worker and also served as a dutiful pracharak of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh. In May, he started his political journey and also exposed his activism in the then politics.
2. When did Modi join BJP?
In the year 1985, Modi expressed his desire to join the Bharatiya Janata Party from the RSS , after which in the year 1987, Modi joined the Bharatiya Janata Party full-fledged and for the first time he contested in the Ahmedabad BJP elections. Decided the strategy, with the help of which BJP got a huge victory.
✔Read Also:- 2023 Top 10 Richest woman in the world with Net Worth & Biography
3. What was the role of Modi in BJP?
Modi’s activism and effective personality can be highlighted from the fact that, in gathering and devoting the mass base and public opinion of the Bharatiya Janata Party, he made his significant contribution, another proof of which is that he is called the veteran leader of Gujarat. Giving permanent shape to Wale Shankar Singh Vaghela’s mass base and public opinion was also the result of Modi’s clever strategy .
In this way, we can say that Modi’s contribution in making the mass base of Bharatiya Janata Party permanent and sustainable is immense.
4. Which two Rath Yatras were organized under Modi’s supervision?
It did not take long for Modi’s political agility to pay off as coalition governments began to be formed at the Center by the year 1990 and in the 1995 assembly elections, the Bharatiya Janata Party won 2/3 seats on its own. By doing this the government was formed.
During this, a total of 2 rath-yatras were organized all over India, under the supervision of Modi, such as one from Somnath to Ayodhya in which Lal Krishna Advani as the charioteer, Modi took command and the other from Kanyakumari Taking the Kashmir Rath Yatra in which Modi played the role of Murli Manohar Joshi’s charioteer.
5. How did Modi become the Chief Minister of Gujarat?
Modi was now openly appearing in politics, which not only increased his popularity, but also increased his influence tremendously because in the year 1995, in different states, Modi was entrusted with the task of party-organization. Which Modi successfully completed with full responsibility, as a result of which in 1996, he was promoted to the post of National General Secretary.
On the post of National General Secretary, Modi worked responsibly till the year 2001 and in the year 2001 itself, Bharatiya Janata Party handed over its command to Modi by removing Keshubhai Patel from the post of Chief Minister of Gujarat due to ill health during the Gujarat earthquake. Which Modi did very well.
6. What was the impact of Indira’s Emergency on Modi?
One thing to note here is that, from the year 1975 to 1977, Indira Gandhi had declared Emergency in whole of India, using Constitutional Article 352 due to which Rashtriya Swayam Sevak Sangh was strictly banned.
As a result of this ban on RSS, Modi had to hide for some time and there came a time when Modi had to travel in a film style, but Modi fiercely opposed this emergency, as a result of which no Not only did he mobilize public opinion against the Emergency, but also distributed anti-Emergency pamphlets, which brought to the fore his managerial and organizational skills.
7. What schemes did Modi start for the development of Gujarat?
We want to tell all our readers and all Gujaratis that Modi has started many welfare and development schemes for the development of Gujarat such as –
- Panchayami Yojana ie Panchamrit Yojana dedicated to the integrated development of the state ,
- Sujalam-Suflam Yojana released for sustainable development and water conservation of all available water sources in the state .
- Chiranjeevi Yojana released to reduce and eliminate the mortality rate of new born babies in the state ,
- In the state, Beti Bachao Yojana etc. dedicated to prevention of female feticide and girl child education.
With the help of all the above schemes, Modi, while holding the post of Chief Minister of Gujarat, continued for the continuous development of Gujarat.
8. What was the Gujarat riots and how did Modi get the green signal?
The incident of Gujarat riots is prominently associated with Modi’s name because shortly before some Gujarat by-elections, at Godhra, a coach of a train which was mostly Hindu was set on fire and resulted in Modi’s election. Just 3 days after winning the by-election, a communal riot broke out in which a total of 58 people were killed and about 900 to 2,000 people lost their lives.
After this various questions were raised on Modi but finally in the year 2010, Supreme Court gave green signal to Modi for Gujarat riots.
9. How was the background of the year 2014 created by Modi?
We would like to inform you that the entire background of the 2014 Lok Sabha elections by Modi came into existence when the entire Lok Sabha election campaign to be held in Goa was entrusted by the BJP Working Committee in the year 2014, which resulted in In the official meeting of the board held on 13 September 2013, Narendra Modi was declared as the only and strong candidate for the post of Prime Minister.
10. In the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, what was Modi’s position?
In the Lok Sabha elections to be held in the year 2014, we will take the help of some points to show the position of Modi, which are as follows –
- In the survey conducted by different newspapers, magazines and news channels, Modi was seen as the prime ministerial candidate and the first choice.
- By declaring Modi as the Prime Minister, the total vote percentage of the Bharatiya Janata Party was expected to increase by 5 percent etc.
11. How did Modi’s hard work pay off in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections?
The year 2014 proved to be a milestone not only for Modi but for India and Indian politics. Modi worked hard to win the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, some of which are as follows –
- Modi made a political tour across India,
- Modi organized 437 big election rallies ,
- Organized a total of 4,827 programs including 3-D gatherings as well as tea discussions .
Finally, as a result of the hard work of Modi and the entire BJP party, the BJP won a total of 282 seats.
12. What is the main achievement of Modi’s 2014 Lok Sabha elections?
In the 2014 Lok sabha Elections, all the achievements of Modi are as follows: –
- Modi is the only leader who was the 14th Chief Minister of Gujarat from 2001 to 2014 i.e. for a total of 13 years and also took oath as the 14th Prime Minister of India.
- Modi took oath as the 15th Prime Minister of India on 26 May 2014, under which out of 86 ministers, 36 ministers took oath in Hindi while 10 ministers took oath in English.
- In Modi’s swearing-in ceremony, the heads of state of all SAARC members were invited,
- Modi selected Nripendra Misra as his Principal Secretary, Ajit Doval was appointed as National Security Advisor in his first week in office, and IAS officer A.K. Sharma and Indian Forest Service officer Bharat Lal were appointed as Joint Secretaries in the Prime Minister’s Office, etc.
✔Read Also:- Tadeusz borowski biography in hindi
13. In the Lok Sabha Elections 2019, how did Modi win?
We would like to inform all our readers and political students that on October 13, 2019, our current Prime Minister Modi took oath as the Prime Minister again.
Modi launched Main Chowkidar Hoon campaign to register his victory in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, leading Hindu priests and acharyas requested to vote for Modi Samartham, while film stars also supported Modi. Requested to vote.
In this way, Modi, who dominated Indian politics, started his second term as Prime Minister and gave a new identity to the journey of India’s development.
14. When did Modi’s second term begin and how many guests were hosted?
After winning the 2019 Lok Sabha elections, Modi was sworn in as the 15th Prime Minister on 30 May 2019, in which a total of 8 foreign leaders were prominently included.
15. What schemes did Modi launch as the Prime Minister?
In the year 2014, taking the command of the country in its own hands, the Modi government started many schemes for the continuous and sustainable development of the country. The list of schemes issued by the Modi government for sustainable and all-round development of all sections of India is as follows –
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan: – Modi started it on October 2, 2014 to fulfill the dream of the Father of the Nation Gandhi of Swachh Bharat by making India clean and healthy.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana:- To connect the country’s poor and socio-economically backward people with the banking system, the nationwide Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was launched.
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:- Modi launched the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana for health protection and upliftment of women by freeing all the housewives of the country from the toxic fumes of the stove.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana:- To eliminate the problem of unemployment from India, Modi government launched Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana to provide guaranteed financial assistance to our unemployed youth to set up their self-employment.
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:- For the socio-economic development of the food providers of the country, the Modi government launched this scheme, under which financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is provided annually to all our farmers.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: – The Modi government has set a target that by the year 2022, all the homeless Indians will be provided their own house and to achieve this goal, the Modi government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana etc.
16. Which works of Modi can be called big steps?
Modi, in his first term as Prime Minister, did some very big things which can be included in Modi’s big steps, such as –
- Demonetization by closing the old notes of 500 and 1000 – Modi government, in its first Prime Minister’s tenure, banned the old notes of 500 and 1000 from 12 o‘clock on November 8, 2016 at 8 o’clock and replaced them with new 2000 and 500 Notes were issued.
- GST – In India, the Modi government started the GST system to eliminate multiple types of taxes and introduce a unified tax system.
- Carrying out surgical strikes in Pakistan – In 2016, the Modi government certified the 56-inch chest and allowed it to carry out surgical strikes inside Pakistan after the Uri attacks, giving a new identity to the Indian defense system.
- Air Strike on Pakistan – After the surgical strike done in the year 2016, the Modi government conducted an air strike in the year 2019 to eliminate the terrorists flourishing in Pakistan.
- Special Investigation Team (SIT) was formed to eliminate corruption.
- Officially announced the abolition of the Planning Commission and established the Policy Commission.
- Declaring triple talaq illegal.
- The Modi government started International Yoga Day on 21st June , built the Statue of Unity based on Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel in Gujarat, and built the National War Memorial in honor of the soldiers, etc.
What are Modi’s views on terrorism and Muslims?
Here it is very important to highlight Prime Minister Modi’s views on terrorism and Muslims politically, which are as follows –
Terrorism is worse than war. A terrorist has no rules. A terrorist decides when, how, where and whom to kill. India has lost more people in terrorist attacks than in wars.
Thus, Modi has always supported the end of terrorism so that peace can be established not only in India but in the whole world.
On the other hand, when we talk about Modi’s political views on Muslims, we get to see his lines like –
In this way, Modi has started many pro-Muslim policies from the time he came to power so that our Muslim brothers and sisters do not feel insecure considering themselves as a minority, but can decide their own development in the wave of India’s development.
Finally, we have tried to highlight Modi’s political journey with the help of all the points mentioned above which is still going on and we have full hope that many more records will be set by Modi from this political journey of Modi. And at the same time, India will be established as a world superpower at the international level .
✔Read Also:- Autobiography and Biography Difference
Giving pause to this interesting and knowledgeable article of ours, in this article of ours, we have provided complete information about the popular and world-loved leader Prime Minister Narendra Modi to all our readers and students.
In this article, we have given you all the information from Modi’s life introduction to his political journey so that you can take a closer look at Modi’s personality and build your new and bright future by getting inspiration and encouragement from his tireless hard work.
Finally, we expect you to like our article, share it on social media platforms and among your acquaintances as much as possible, as well as other improvements in the article. But definitely give your suggestions so that we can write the article according to your demands and provide you a quality article.
Who is Narendra Modi?
Narendra Modi is a baby-kisser and the modern Prime Minister of India. He used to be born on September 17, 1950, in Vadnagar, a small city in the Indian country of Gujarat. Before coming into politics, Modi labored as a tea-seller and later joined the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist organization.
What is Narendra Modi’s political career?
Modi began his political profession in 1985 as a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and rose via the ranks to end up the Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2001. He served as the Chief Minister of Gujarat for three consecutive phrases till 2014, when he used to be elected as the Prime Minister of India.
What are some of Narendra Modi’s achievements as Prime Minister?
Since turning into the Prime Minister of India in 2014, Narendra Modi has launched countless initiatives and schemes aimed at enhancing the lives of human beings in India. Some of his essential achievements encompass the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Campaign), the Make in India initiative to enhance manufacturing, the Digital India software to promote digital literacy, and the Jan Dhan Yojana scheme to supply monetary inclusion to all.
What are some controversies surrounding Narendra Modi?
Modi has been the situation of countless controversies, inclusive of his alleged involvement in the 2002 Gujarat riots, which led to the deaths of extra than 1,000 people, frequently Muslims. He has additionally been criticized for his government’s managing of the COVID-19 pandemic in India, which has been criticized for being inadequate and inflicting good sized suffering.
What is Narendra Modi’s internet worth?
Narendra Modi’s internet really worth is now not publicly known, as he has in no way disclosed his assets. However, he is viewed to be a pretty frugal politician, with a easy way of life and minimal non-public expenses.
How did you like this information and post?
If you liked this post Narendra Modi Biography & Life Introduction or got to learn something, please share this post on Social Networks like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Pinterest, Do share on Twitter, Google+ and other social media sites. Also subscribe my YouTube Channel.|| Thanks |❤|…