Hunza valley Ghati : Friends, everyone wants that he should always be young, never be bad, but everyone’s age falls. But friends, everywhere in Pakistan, women of Hunza Valley look 30 years old even at the age of 80 years. People here do not get sick much. What is the secret of this Pooja Valley, how people stay as young as they can, you will know in today’s article, stay with us till the end.
Where is Hunza Valley?
Hunza Valley Hunza Valley is a famous place in the Karakoram Hills located in Hunza-Nagar district of Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. It is situated on the Silk Road near Nagar Wadi in the north of Gilgit. Which is located near the Line of Control between India and Pakistan.
- Friends, the people of Hunza Valley are very strong mentally and physically than the rest of the people.
- The average age of the Hunza Valley people is said to be 110 to 120 years.
- The specialty of the people of Hunza Valley is that even in their 80s, the people here look like 30-40 years old.
- The age of the people of this community increases but the youth does not decline, that is, their youth declines very slowly.
- Let us tell you that the women of Hunza Valley remain young even till the age of 80 and till this age they keep teaching to have children.
- Talking about the men of Hunza Valley, they can become fathers even at the age of 90.
- Friends, their lifestyle is also a secret of their long life. These people get up at 5 in the morning and mostly move around on foot.
- People here wake up early in the morning and pay a lot of attention to yoga.
|✅ Read Also –20 Amazing facts in Hindi about world|
- People of the Hunza valley sect mainly eat barley, millet, buckwheat and wheat. Apart from these, things like potatoes, peas, carrots, turnips, milk are also consumed in large quantities. These people stay away from modern day food like pizza, burger.
- These people also eat meat, but in very small quantities, and eat meat on the spot.
- The language of these communities is Burushaski, hence they are also called Burusho.
- The people of Hunza Valley community are mostly Muslims. This is known from his gait.
- It is said that the people of this community are the descendants of the army of world conqueror Alexander who came here in the fourth century.
- Let us tell you that the population of people living here is only 87,000. Only so many people live in this Hunza Valley.
- We have told you that this Hunza Valley is located in Pakistan and is one of the most favorite tourist places in Pakistan. Many people come here to visit.
- Let us tell you that many famous books have also been written on the people living here.
- Among the famous books, ‘The Healthy Hunzas’ by JI Rodale and ‘The Lost Kingdom of the Himalayas’ by Dr. Joe Clarke are quite famous.
Hunja Ghati Pakistan Facts (01 – 05)
1. People of Hunza community are also called Burusho. Their language is Burushaski.
2. Hunza tribe is found in Gilgit-Balochistan in Kashmir.
3. It is said that this community is descended from the army of Alexander the Great. Who cames here in the 4th century.
4. Hunza people bathe in ice cold water at sub-zero temperatures.
5. Hunza community is completely Muslim. All their activities are similar to those of Muslims.
Hunja Ghati Pakistan Facts (06 – 10)
6. The Hunza people eat only the food they grow themselves, such as apricots, nuts, vegetables, and barley, millet, and buckwheat among cereals.
7. Hunza community is more educated than other communities of Pakistan.
8. Hunza people eat less and walk more.
9. Their population in Hunza valley is only about 87 thousand.
10. Daily walking and jogging for 15 to 20 kilometers is included in their lifestyle.
|✅ Read Also –interesting facts related to capital punishment|
Hunja Ghati Pakistan Facts (11 – 15)
11. People of Hunza community are very strong physically and mentally.
12. Laughter is an important part of their lifestyle.
13. On the one hand, their women look young even when they are old, while their men can become fathers even in 90 years.
14. Actually the people here are fair-skinned, young, cheerful and look completely different from the surrounding population.
15. Hunza lifestyle is the secret of his long life. These people get up at 5 in the morning. These people travel a lot on foot.
|✅ Read Also – 25 Interesting facts about rain In english|
Hunja Ghati Pakistan Facts (16 – 20)
16. By looking at these people, you can guess that food and good lifestyle affect people’s lives.
17. It is said that these people eat food only twice a day. For the first time he eats at 12 o’clock in the day and again at night.
18. The people of Hunza eat a lot of apricots.
19. Their food is completely natural. No chemical is added to it.
20. Hunza village is situated on the Himalayan ranges.
Hunja Ghati Pakistan Facts (21 – 25)
21. Their milk, fruits, butter are all pure. Spraying pesticide in the garden is banned in this community.
22. The population of Hunza tribe is about 87 thousand. This tribe and their lifestyle seems to be hundred of years old.
23. The Hunza tribe mainly eats barley, millet, buckwheat and wheat. Apart from these, they also eat a lot of things like potatoes, peas, carrots, turnips, milk.
24. Hunza Valley is situated at the northern end of India. From where the borders of India, Pakistan, China and Afghanistan meet.
25. This community eats very little meat. Meat is cooked only on a special occasion, but even in that the pieces are very small.
|✅ Read Also –85 Amazing Facts of World in English|
Hunja Ghati Pakistan Facts (26 – 30)
26. The youth of this caste is also called an oasis. The average age of people of Hunza caste is 110 – 120 years.
27. Due to this kind of life style, they never get any disease like cancer.
They have never heard the name of a disease like 28. tumor.
29. Hunza Valley is one of the most favorite tourist destinations of Pakistan.
30. The specialty of this tribe is that the people here look very beautiful and young.
Hunja Ghati Pakistan Facts (31 – 35)
31. People from all over the world come here to see the beauty hidden in the mountains.
32. The women here who remain young for 65 years and can give birth to children even at this age.
33. Many people have also written books on this community.
34. It is said that some of these people live for 165 years.
35. Among these, JI Rodal’s ‘The Healthy Hunzas’ and Dr. Joe Clarke’s ‘The Lost Kingdom of the Himalayas’ are famous.
|✅ Read Also –Awesome 50 Interesting facts about India|
Where is Hunza Valley located?
Hunza Valley Hunza Valley is a famous place situated in the Hunza-Nagar district of Pakistan’s Gilgit-Baltistan region in the Karakoram Hills. It is situated on the Silk Road near Nagar Wadi in the north of Gilgit. Which is located near the Line of Control between India and Pakistan. Hunza Valley of Pakistan
Why is Hunza Valley famous?
The average age of people living in Hunza Valley is 110 – 120 years. The women here look like 30-40 even in their 80s. As if the age increases here but the speech stops. Most of the people here do not have diseases. Disease like cancer stays away from these people
Hunza valley is located in which country
Hunza Valley and Hunza Valley are located in Pakistan .